February 05, 2007

Dear Delivery Guys .....

I know it is ungodly cold today. I am so sorry that you have to be out delivering my bedroom set today. If you had delivered on Friday like your boss promised me then you wouldn't be as cold. I am also sorry that I am asking you to set up everything in an unheated garage. I did not move the old set out of the room yet; probably a smart idea since you were supose to deliver on Friday and I would have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor if I had.

That being said I have to say that I'm a little miffed by your attitude. You are trying to deliver a king-size bed. My order clearly states a queen size bed. You can tell me that I can have it at the same price, you can try to talk me into anything you'd like but you will now take apart the wrong size bed, pack it back on the truck, drive back to the warehouse, get the right one, drive back here, and set it up again. I understand that you do not want to do this however I'm the customer and I want what I ordered.

Can I add a little something here? When you are talking on walkie-talkies in a garage that is attached to the house chances are that anyone inside the house will be hearing your conversation. Having said this you will understand why I was a little upset when you referred to me as a "picky bitch." Trust me buddy, you haven't seen anything close to what I'm capable of which it comes to bitchiness yet. Keep it up and you could get a glimps shortly.

Diane

11 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Man I would be contacting some managers about those attitudes and comments. It's time to take them down a notch or two. Of course wait till you get the bed. :)

Anonymous said...

I would be letting them know I heard, too. Via the manager after you get the bed is good :)

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

You GO GIRL!!!

I would call the home office, go over the local manager's head and let them know what the guys said...that is unbelievable!!! UGH!!

KnitterBunny said...

And this is why word of mouth goes so far. Jackass. I hate people like that. Their mistake, they can fix it. And don't try to lie to me, I will find out.

Anonymous said...

Definitely time to either call their manager or the home office. And yeah, wait until you have the bed.

Tonni said...

what was the name of that company? this picky bitch would have sent the whole thing back until they got it right... then THEY would have had to move the old bedroom suite out and put it where i wanted it and THEN they could set up the new one, and move it around until I was happy with the way the room looked!

Betty Ann said...

Go get 'em !!! Reminds me that my son's gf is an exchange student in Spain right now. She and her roommate heard their hostess standing outside their door talking on the phone. She apparently didn't think they understood Spanish yet as she was saying she's sick of foreigners and these girls are really bad!! They found a new home the next day.

Karen said...

What dopes! Did you let him know you heard him call you a picky bitch? I would have.

Anonymous said...

I love it! You GO girl!! :)

Metro Mari said...

picky bitch indeed..the nerve. What is wrong with people. I just don't get what is happening lately. People not wanting or not caring to do a job well done. It just burns me up...I would have sent the whole thing back and told everyone to boycott them. hmpf.

Anonymous said...

I'd be complaining in writing to his manager! The nerve of some people!