October 27, 2006

Yarn? What yarn?

Oh hi. I didn't see you there. I'm just laying here on the bed sleeping. Yes, just sleeping and have been for quite a while. Yarn? Oh no I haven't seen any yarn around here. No honestly I don't know anything about the green yarn that was on the bed before you went to get the camera, Diane. Really I've been right here sleeping the whole time.
Ok maybe just maybe the green yarn was trying to attack me. I was just laying here and all of a sudden it started to sneek up behind me. It was self defense I tell you. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
This is the latest of the goodies from the last 2 months with my secret pal. Love, love, love it all. And I think Charlie agrees.

This is a quick shot of the backyard. It's supose to rain this weekend so I think most of the leaves will be gone shortly.

No comments: