April 04, 2008

A crime against yarn ...

was committed last night as I slept safely in my bed. A ball of beige yarn was brutally attacked.
With no regard to the fact that it was really nice soft wool.
Taken all over the room and left for unrolled.
I rounded up the usual suspects but no one is talking other than an occasional meow. Charlie has been cleared on all charges due to the fact that he got himself trapped overnight in the garage. That leaves me with these two who have formed a pact of silence.

Maybe promises of tuna will get someone to spill the beans.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh man, whoever it was had a great time!! LOL

monica said...

I am guessing it was Oscar, based on previous criminal acts. Well, at least the cat has good taste in yarn, maybe too good. Either way, I bet tuna won't even pry it out of them

gypsyknits said...

Hey send that culprit to my house. Maybe he could catch Mr. Smart Mouse instead of committing a crime of yarn.LOL

Lovs2Knit said...

I'd try the tuna. ;) I have a feeling they are going to stick to their silent pact.

Anonymous said...

Ack! The horror!

Karen said...

Oh! That's quite a mess someone made there!

RevolutionMe said...

For shame!

Anita said...

Sorry to get joy out of your aggrivation, but that was just too funny! SNOL!! I think your cats do that stuff just to drive you crazy! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, if they are BOTH quiet, they are BOTH guilty.
When my "fat cat" (a comparative term) does something, "skinny butt" will sit there with big eyes looking at me then at him then at the mess. I am not quite sure, but I think this is what they mean when they say "has the cat got your tongue?".

Lelia said...

Your knitting is awesome! And you cat photos are so very special : )

Enjoy the week-end.