April 17, 2007

Glug, glug

Sunday at my neighbor's house. Water making it's way out of a little stream and toward their basement.

Today? Back in the stream where it should be. Not a drop of water in my house but the yard was a disaster.

Oh well, I just stayed in and knit. Finished Tilly except for the i-cord bind off. Started another shawl but not far enough along to get a pic. I ordered some blocking wires so hopefully blocking my ISE4 shawl will be done soon. Finished one zebra sock and working on the mate. Lots of knitting but not much finishing. lol.

This little missy is sick. I had her and her brothers Friday night and all day Saturday. She was running a little temp with a runny nose. Monday her brothers came down with really high fevers and congestion. I'd love to go over and help but I'm not feeling all that great myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all start feeling better soon. It seems that the everyone is getting sick.

Anonymous said...

Sending get well thoughts your way, I hope you all recover quickly.

Metro Mari said...

Poor kiddies and Poor you!!! I hope you all feel better soon! I'm glad you had no water in your home!