December 21, 2006

Something for me!

In progress with afterthought heels. Never did afterthought heels before and I have to say they were really easy.
Felted and right on the feet while still damp.

Finally a little something for me. I had a pair of
these made by an exchange pal last year. I loved them so much that I wore them out. Someone posted in a link in a group for felted slippers and I decided to make them for me, me, me. The colors in the felted picture are correct. I LOVE THEM!!!! Why bright pink? So my daughters won't "borrow" them.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Those are cute! Good thinking with the color choice! I haven't tried an afterthought heel yet but want to one of these days. Enjoy your new slippers!

monica said...

I am tagging you If you care to play you can see the rules on my blog. I love the felted slippers.

Anonymous said...

They look great! Have a great Christmas!

Tonni said...

Those look great! I've never tried the afterthought heel, but have instructions. I like the bright colors :)

Anonymous said...

Great slippers. I haven't tried an afterthought heel before. I have a sock pattern that has one and I've kept from trying it. Glad to hear its easy.

RoxyK said...

Love those slipper socks! I absolutely adore mine, just perfect for this cold weather ;)