Looking for a fun exchange? Like dishcloths? Try this one.
1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both? I knit
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? I usually use my trusty knit picks options. The cotton slides well on metal needles.
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try? I usually use cotton yarn from michaels or ac moores. No particular favs and nothing I've been wanting to try.
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? blues and greens
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? blues, greens, purples. Least favorite? black, white and brown.
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? Winter is ok. Don't like snow, ice or cold but love the way fresh snow looks.
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Play with my grandkids or knit a little.
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? a nice cup of coffee and dark chocolate.
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? coffee or herbal tea
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I'd take a cruise to Alaska and go sight seeing; taking in nature at it's best.
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? Nope no fiber or food allergies.