June 11, 2008

The classic distraction ....

When you've got nothing people will forget that there is no knitting content if you post with pictures of small creatures or children. No small children around today soooo
Grey: Mommy, why do you have to work all day. You should hit the lotto and just stay here and play with us all day.
Grey: Gotta get the stuffed fish before it gets me or Calico. Must use all my strength to protect us from the stuffed fish.
Calico: Maybe if I lay on my side and look cute and helpless the stuffed fish will go away.
Calico: Or maybe I'll just sit here and look so sweet that it'll make your teeth hurt. Turning on my extra sweetness NOW!
Charlie: Thank God Diane put those kittens upstairs in the hallway. When they got out and came down they scared me. I was so frightened that I had to jump onto the bed ..... and stayed for a nap.
**** gotta love it when the 16 lb cat is afraid of 2 little kittens.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie is adorable. I love the little spot on his nose.

Lovs2Knit said...

lol...nothing's better then cute kitty photos. ;~)

Anonymous said...

Poor Charlie. But naps cure everything. Those kittens are just so cute!

Maureen said...

How adorable Bet your house is a lot of fun these days! Ahhh! Kittens!

gypsyknits said...

LOL........16 pound cat afraid of kittens, eh?
How about sending those kittens here......maybe they would scare Mr. Bettis.

Jody said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, it's a good thing there are so many miles between us, or I'd be up there stealing little miss Calico. What a charmer!

We will forgive the lack of knitting this time. No one is perfect, including myself. Take care. :)

Zoanna said...

Aww, they are aDORable, Diane. So cute, no wonder you're easily distracted by them!