December 20, 2007

Thank you Corinne

Usually I'm a good swap buddy but I have to admit I was the worst swap buddy ever for the Coffee Swap exchange. For some reason I got the mail dates incorrectly set in my brain and missed the mailing date. As soon as I did I emailed my buddy to let her know and it turned out that she was in the same boat.

So Corinne mailed off her package and has probably been wondering WHAT THE HELL!!! Well the mailman delivered this to my neighbor in error and she just got back from a 2 week vacation. Her brother was picking up everything and just moved it into the house without looking at the label. Soooooo here's what I found last night.
Charlie says: Ok there's candy, vanilla almond biscotti, coffee and a mug from starbucks, some of the silly string that Diane yells at me every time I bite it, and really pretty stitch markers that would be great to swat around the living room if only I could get them off the safety pin.
What no tuna!?!? Catnip?!?! This is an outrage. And outrage I tell ya.
Hummmm maybe I'll just chew on the box for a while .........

Thank you Corinne.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats! They really do think it's all about them, don't they???? LOL

Those stitch markers are ADORABLE!!!!

Merry Christmas and wishing you lots of knitting time in 2008!

Lovs2Knit said...

Yum....coffee! Great swap package.
I know how you feel. I had a box delivered to a neighbor once. It was a sock club shipment I was anxiously awaiting.

monica said...

What a great package.
Love the picture of the cat, it looks like it is smiling

Maureen said...

What a fun package! My cat loves cardboard more than anything else! Too weird!

Anonymous said...

Stitch markers are fun to bat around the house. :) Katie cat usually claims any tissue that comes into the house. That's a great swap package! I was going to join this last swap but completely spaced out the entry date.

Anita said...

Well Charlie looks pleased with the package even if there was no tuna in there! :)

Lynn said...

NOw THAT is a great package to get!! And I bet she feels SO relieved to know this finally got to you. YOu've got some good stuff in there!