December 14, 2007

ISE5

I finished my scarf for ISE5. It's lovely alpaca in a pattern from some knitting bible I have. I think the pattern is a great match for the yarn.
My only problem with the scarf is that I'm so use to blocking wool that the edges of the alpaca aren't as crisp as I would like. I think it's just the nature of the yarn.
This is my package from my ISE5 buddy Melanie. I couldn't locate her blog thru the group but boy what a great pal! The scarf is beautiful (and was put to use yesterday). I love the pattern.
Included in the package was some yarn, candy canes (which N and W will put on my tree .... ok will put what doesn't end up in their little tummies on the tree) and some white chocolate with strawberries. Usuallly I'm a very sharing person but I've hidden the chocolate in the back of the fridge and I as not sharing.
Lovely, lovely scarf. Thanks Melanie.

No comments: