1. Whole bean or ground?
Ground because I basically too lazy to grind beans in the morning.
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
3. Regular or flavored?
I usually combine half regular and half french vanilla or hazelnut.
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Just a little milk please.
5. Favorite coffee ever?
I live in the land of Dunkin Donuts so that's what I usually drink but I make mine at home (One of the perks to working at home is you never have to go out for coffee).
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Nope not fussy at all.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Not a big treat person but every once in a while a nice coffee cake hits the spot.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
nothing that comes to mind
9. What treats do you enjoy with your coffee?
A little knitting and tv watching but more often then not my "treat" is working on the computer.
10. Yarn/fiber you love?
I love wool and alpaca. I don't use much acrylic and really haven't knit much with cotton.
11. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Fun fur anything.
12. What’s on your needles?
Currently 3 pr of socks in various states of completion, 1 shawl, and one hat.
13. Favorite colors?
Blues and purples
Hayfever so please don't send any goldenrod. I'm also allergic to cats which is hysterical since I have 3 of them.
15. Anything you really love, really don’t like, or just need to get off your chest?
No, I'm not being a whiner tonight.